Tuesday 3 June 2014

Felted Notebook



If you do any sort of craft you'll know what I mean when you have a design in you that just has to come out, and you can't wait to make it. Friday a thought came into my head whilst walking the dogs for a felted notebook. 

It didn't matter that it was 8pm by the time I got to start it, it just had to be done! Dinner was a quick meal much to David's dismay as felting isn't a fast process, but by 9.30 I had my finished piece of felt hung out to dry and I had the satisfied feeling that for a change it had come out exactly as I imagined!


Saturday I did the machine embroidery and even that was to my satisfaction, and the troublesome sewing machine behaved impeccably! So I just have to now make the notebook to go inside, add a button and tie to keep it closed and my notebook will be finished! I like this design a lot and it may appear on the new mail bag.



Plus there are some new marker designs on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment