Friday 27 February 2015

Red Nose Day


It's a perfect sunny day early spring day outside and it's given me a real lift after the cold wet days of late. I even saw a little honey bee earlier having an explore, but there isn't much for them to eat at present apart from snowdrops and a few early daffs.

The days may be getting longer but they seem to be more full as well, or is that just me cramming more in ? It's hard to believe February is almost over and March is upon us, but it feels as if Spring is well under way at last.

I've been enjoying the Comic Relief bake off on TV and this inspired me to make some stitch markers and sell them for Red Nose Day as I know they'll turn out better than my baking!




I had some lovely bright red beads in the bead box which were just perfect for the job.






Strung on red wire with gold crimps they look very jolly. I've listed them at £4.99 with £2 of it to be donated, so fingers crossed they raise some money for all the good causes Comic Relief support at home and abroad.

Wishing everyone a Happy Friday  and a great weekend and lets hope the weather isn't going to be as bad as they say!

Please visit  http://planetpenny.co.uk/ to spread the happy Friday vibe!




7 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying the Comic Relief Bake Off too. Your stitch markers are a fantastic idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying the Comic Relief Bake Off too. Your stitch markers are a fantastic idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of red nose stitch markers! I've been enjoying the comic relief bake off too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, the days are getting longer but I don't seem to have a spare minute at the moment. I do hope you raise some money for Comic Relief with your stitch markers. It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I hope you sell them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the comic relief stitch markers - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your red nose day stitch markers are a fantastic idea, those little red noses will look great on some knitting. Like you I'm enjoying the bake off, although I don't fancy tasting some of those bakes. Have a lovely week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete